Texas Tech

So I decided I would post something to the blog. I got bored what can I say and as much fun as chemistry sounds, this was more appealing.

The end of school is coming up pretty fast and I must say that my first year in college went pretty well. I met a lot of people and learned a lot. I think all of my classes are going to end well, although I didn't get any midterm grades so my assumptions could be wrong. I will find out for sure in May how I did. I was asked to join Gamma Beta Phi. It's an honor society that you are allowed to join if you are in the top twenty percent of your class. I didn't now I had done that well last semester but apparently I did.




What my friends and I do at Tech on the weekends when we get bored. We go to the park and take random pictures. There are some really good ones that I may post later. :D
I hope everyone is having fun in Washington. Well beside my own family which is in Texas, but you know what I mean. I am going to study and get ready for a test tomorrow and a test next week. Probably a better idea then blogging! :D